Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yay for a letter

Yesterday I got a letter in the mail that I didn't expect for 2-3 more weeks. My acceptance letter for Medicaid! Yay, so the LO and I have insurance now and I couldn't be happier about that. It was so precious; under my name, bday and insurance # said Unborn A. Gentle and the baby's EDD, and insurance #. That got me so excited for this LO. As days go by I feel more confident in the fact that everything will be fine. Although I still worry.

This is day 3 of not feeling like crap. I have had adversions,cravings, and nausea off and on. But the morning sickness and fatigue isn't constantly bringing me down. I reckon that's a good thing, but I can't help but worry a little.

In just 11 days I will get to see my LO!! Just 11 days! Oh my how it seems like forever, but close at the same time :) I also have my WIC appt tomorrow so that we can start getting WIC checks. I'm sure that will help out a lot. I hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment