Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2nd OB appt today

Good afternoon everyone. Today I had my 2nd OB appt. It went very well. We went over all my lab results from last time.. and everything was good . I knew I was an RH baby, but found out my blood type is A+ so I wont be needing the rhogam shot.. woot!!! Doc said my uterus is measuring perfectly. They took 2 more vials of blood, for a neural defect screening. So I guess that means it was the BW part of an NT scan? Idk.

Now the exciting part I got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first real time. It was so amazing. They did a doppler, and it was 150bpm. Paul was crying, it was such a sweet moment! We are so stoked. My next appt is in 4 weeks, on Feb 17th. Then on that day we will schedule my big u/s for the following week. So in just 5 weeks we will know what team we are on!!! Unless, the baby doesn't cooperate of course.

Now for something I know some of you wanna see... belly pics :) I am 13w6d today, and these pics were taken at 13w2d.


No comments:

Post a Comment