Monday, November 2, 2009

It's been a while

I just realized that I haven't posted in a while. I guess I could do an update lol. We are still waiting to hear back from Paul's interview. So we are currently still TAB. I have been working at a local farm, and the season is almost over. So soon enough I will be looking for a job too. As much as I really don't want to, I know that it has to be done.

I'm currently fertile, which pretty much sucks because we "aren't trying" right now. But I guess I will just relax and see where God takes me :). It would be pretty awesome if we conceived while TAB, and it just kinda happened. I know that we would be seen through the troubles, and that everything would work out ok.

So really right now we are in the "wait and see" stage with his job, and I've been busy busy trying to make some money. Hopefully I will be able to post with good news fairly soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment