Monday, April 5, 2010

24w update, 5 days late

Hey guys. I don't have much to blog about right now really. I hit 24 weeks last Wednesday, so I will be 25 weeks on the 7th. I am happy, because 24 weeks is viability. This means that if something were to happen and Tristan was born now, he would actually have a chance of survival. With extensive medical care, and months in the NICU of course. But it's good to know he would have a fighting chance. However, I had a talk with the lil guy. I told him he isn't allowed to come out until June 30th (37 weeks). He kicked after I said that, so I think we have an understanding ;) lol.

April is a busy month for us :). My mom's b-day was the 2nd, my sister's b-day is the 11th, on the 14th I have my 26 week check up at my OB.. as well as my 1 hour glucose test.. fun, I hit 27 weeks on the 21st and will officially move into my 3rd trimester that day, and our parenting/childbirthing classes start on the 22nd :). I'm so excited! I can't believe how close we are getting. Things just seem to fly by!

Next I'll post a bump pic u/d :)

2 comments: