Monday, April 26, 2010

Update and good news

So, I realize I haven't updated in a while. Oops lol.

I failed my 1 hour glucose test, and took my 3 hour test on 4-22. I just got my results.. and I passed!! Woot. No gestational diabetes for me!! :) I plan to bake a batch of brownies in celebration tonight.. I mean, what other way to celebrate? hehe. I'm sure the doc is going to ask me to keep an eye on my sugar levels though.

In other news, last Wed (4-21) I hit 27 weeks. So I am now officially in my 3rd trimester!! So exciting! I can't believe it. I will be 28 weeks on this Wed (4-28). So this means I have 12 weeks until my Est. Due Date, and JUST 9 weeks until I am full term. So at any point in time, after 9 weeks Tristan can come. I mean .. really? We are almost there already? It feels so unreal at this point.

We started our Childbirth and Parenting classes last Thursday (4-22) and it was so fun. We have them every Thursday night for 6 weeks. I can't wait for our next class this Thurs!! My next OB appt is on May 12th at 9am, and I will be 30 weeks. I also have my 4D ultrasound on May 7th :D yay!

Well there you have it.. I think that's everything :D Ty for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment